Friday, February 20, 2009

internet access is limited so pictures are worth thousands of words!!!

my orange tree and daily snack supply
my lemon tree, not so much for snacking
the west coast at aljezur a very nice beach

pool at Caldas
stream at Caldas
hiking behing the farm
found a rock face and did some climbing.  that was more or less my first time climbing and it was a lot of fun
the turbines that overlook our farm
the hood

my host farm.  the back of the property that leads off into a mountain range


the southish side of the property, looking onto the garden andsome of the lemon trees


garden before i really gotstarted.. yikeees

the back courtyard of my little guesthouse... i'd build the rock fountain here if i was staying longer
the entrance to my house. i lovvve the colored trim on the white cement.. everyone doesit here
my gueshouse
the gallery in alte
before we started moving out
look at all the stuff

it's been a good run here gotta go nowww headed off on monday to my next host. this time we will be doing strawberries and flowers, i think?

oh yeah and we's gonnna be on TV probably.  me, nis, and jennifer are in Round 3 (of 3) at roadtripnation.com so if we do this right then we're gonna be on network television yalll.

No comments: