Wednesday, December 31, 2008

apple F for audio tracks (and then video ones)

I am listening to E.V.R. (i think) specifically the Mark Ronson 'Authentic Shit' podcast. And I just discovered that I have a new need. I was excited when I found out that you could use apple F (or control for you haters) to search through adobe or .pdf files. Using ascii code to search through an image. swank, with increasingly high fidelity files (and with file size/storage space becoming less and less of an issue) i suppose an inevitability.

but now i am listening to this podcast and all of this talk talk talk and i am waiting for the lily allen cover/diss of britney's womanizer and i want to jump to the point. So some assholes (microsoft? bell? etc?) are developing voice recognition software and I want them to include the apple F feature. i want to type in a word and then i want your software to scan through the audio file to find my query. got it?

and then do it for video files.

No comments: